ACJ Search are currently recruiting for a Quality Engineer to join a Telford based company on an interim / fixed term (12 month) basis.
Following an upturn in workload, a Quality Engineer is required to provide product quality focus. Specific responsibilities will include:
– Developing robust Quality Processes and Systems and communicating these to the shop floor.
– Working with NPI teams to ensure a right first time approach to Quality
– Conducting root cause analysis work
– Customer liaison from a Quality point of view
– Working with suppliers where required
As a broad role focused on overall Quality Process improvement we are looking for someone with broad experience, ideally from a variety of industries. Specific requirements include:
– A strong manufacturing background, ideally in Automotive or Aerospace
– The abilty to combine a hands-on approach with a good understanding of Quality processes
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– The confidence to deal with demanding customers